15th Annual Ohio River Paddlefest
Paddle for a Cause While Experiencing the Majesty of the Ohio!
Saturday, August 6, 2016 – Cincinnati, Ohio
Register online or click here to download a mail-in registration form
In the News!
Check out these articles about Paddlefest!
Limited Rentals Remain, So Register Now!
They’re going quick! We’ve rented all of our tandem kayaks already. Don’t get left on dry land, reserve your canoe or kayak today!
Thanks to our Livery Partners, Paddlefest has over 300 rental boats available.
Join us for America’s largest paddling trip! Help us raise money for Outdoor Adventure Clubs of Greater Cincinnati (see below) as you paddle our new 8.9 mile course from Schmidt Recreation Complex to Gilday Riverside Park.
- Paddle under all 7 bridges.
- View the entire downtown skyline.
- Explore the Licking River & the Mill Creek (to the barrier dam).
- Relax at the Covington, KY Half Way Celebration.
- See the “working river” up close.
- Enjoy the Finish Line Festival with food trucks, beer, music & vendors.
- Camp Friday, August 5 at Schmidt Recreation Complex.
- Bring your dog or ride your bike.
- Enjoy the FREE parking, easy boat drop off & pick up and the speedy shuttle bus ride back to your vehicle.
If the Coast Guard deems the waters unsafe on August 6, Paddlefest will be rescheduled for the following Saturday, August 13.