Join us for America’s largest paddling trip! You’ll love our New Course: 8.9 miles from Schmidt Recreation Complex to Gilday Riverside Park.
- Paddle under all 6 bridges.
- View the entire downtown skyline.
- Explore the Licking River & the Mill Creek (to the barrier dam).
- Relax at the Covington, KY Half Way Celebration.
- See the “working river” up close.
- Enjoy the Finish Line Festival with food trucks, beer, music & vendors.
- Riverside camping at Schmidt Recreation Complex available on Friday, August 5.
- Bike & dog friendly!
- Enjoy the FREE parking, easy boat drop off & pick up and the speedy shuttle bus ride back to your vehicle.
*Note: SUP & Canoe/Kayak races have yet to be determined for this year’s Paddlefest.
If the Coast Guard deems the waters unsafe on August 6, Paddlefest will be rescheduled for the following Saturday, August 13.